Dive Destinations and Aquatic Life From Around the Globe
By Natalie Gibb
- Dive Travel Destinations
- Dive Site Reviews By About.Com Readers
- Aquatic Life - Facts, Photos, and What to Avoid
- True Tales of Diving Life By a Scuba Instructor
- Conservation for Scuba Divers
Dive Travel Destinations
This section features profiles and photo galleries of dive travel destinations around the world. Learn about different diving vacation hotspots and decide where you want to travel next. I am always looking for new travel destinations to write up. If you are interested in having a dive destination featured on About.com, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Scuba Vacation Options
- Belize - The Local Reefs of Ambergris Caye
- Canada - Wreck Diving in Tobermory
- Costa Rica - Cocos Island
- Dominican Republic, Caribbean
- Egypt - The Red Sea
- Mexico - Cenote Cavern Diving
- Mexico - Dive the Pit Cenote
- Mozambique, Africa
- Puget Sound, Washington State
- Western Australia
- Xcalak, Mexico
Dive Site Reviews By About.Com Readers
Dive site reviews allow About.com readers share and rate their diving experiences. Click through these reviews to find ideas for you next dive trip. Even better, submit your own dive site review using the simple Dive Site Review Form below.
- REVIEW A DIVE SITE!
- Canada - Niagara II Shipwreck in Tobermory
- Honduras - Night Diving in Roatan
- Italy - Wreck Diving the UJ2216 ex L'Incomprese (KT)
- Malaysia - Palau Aur
- Mexico - Cozumel Dive With Chucho Divers
- Mexico - Santa Rosa Wall in Cozumel
- Mexico - Sea Lions in Islas Coronado
- Mexico - Socorro Islands Diving
- Mexico - Tajma Ha Cenote
- Mexico - Xcalak Diving With XTC Dive Center
- Mexico - Xcalak Diving Hob Na Dive Site
- Russia - Diving the World's Deepest Lake
- South China Sea - Wreck Diving
- Southeast Asia - Diving in a Singapore Aquarium
- Southeast Asia - Pulau Hantu in Singapore
- USA - Diving the Wreck of the Yukon From San Diego
- USA - Diving the Breakwater in Monterey, California
- USA - Cove 2 in Seattle, Washington
Aquatic Life - Facts, Photos, and What to Avoid
What sort of aquatic life can divers expect to see underwater? Are any of these animals dangerous to divers? An incredible variety of aquatic creatures are found around the world. Here is your chance to learn more about them.
- How to Avoid Scaring Away Aquatic Life
- Caribbean Reef Fish Identification Guide
- Dangerous Fish and Sea Animals
- Fire Coral Identification Guide
- Jellyfish Stings - Symptoms and Treatment
- Fireworms - Don't Touch
- Moray Eels
- Nocturnal Animal Photos
- Rays - Stingrays, Manta Rays & More
- Puget Sound (Northwest USA) Fish Identification Guide
- Sea Urchins - Treat a Sting
- Seahorses and Pipefish
- Stingrays - Avoid Getting Stung
- Stinging Hydroids
- Sharks - Is Scuba Diving With Sharks Dangerous?
- Stoplight Parrotfish Change Colors
True Tales of Diving Life By a Scuba Instructor
Read true stories of diving life written by a scuba diving instructor. Sometimes funny,and sometimes inspiring, these entertaining tales of scuba diving are worth a read.
- Are You Addicted to Scuba Diving?
- Beauty of the Dive - 6 Reasons to Love Diving
- Boxfish Grabbers
- Escaping the Everyday World
- My First Scuba Dive
- Forget Roses -- Stop to Smell the Seaweed!
- Sign Language - Diving With a Hearing Impaired Student
- True Tales of the Free Pool Demo
- Some Hot-Wristed Diver Action
- Universal Language
- What Makes a Dive Great?
- Your Inner Diver
Conservation for Scuba Divers
Learn about conservation and ecology for scuba divers. Browse through these articles and quick tips discover how to protect the underwater world you love!
- Browse All Conservation Articles for Divers
- Marine Conservation Volunteer and Internship Opportunties
- 9 Tips for Dive Site Preservation
- CITES 2013 - A Victory for Marine Conservation
- Coral Diseases
- Diving Conservation Vacations
- Lionfish Invasion