As an avid cave diver and cenote cavern diving guide, I was delighted when shown these spectacular photos of cavern diving by Daniel Gut, of danielgut.com. Cenotes are sinkholes that open into the extensive subterranean cave system of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Divers can dive these flooded caves with the proper certification, or go cavern diving under the supervision of a qualified guide. Many divers wonder what can be seen underground in a water filled cavern. These photos illustrate the unique beauty of the Mexican cenotes.
Images 1-12 of 12
- Cenote Taj MahalTaj Mahal Cenote Photo
- Cenote CarwashCenote Carwash Photos
- Cenote Little BrotherLittle Brother Cenote Photo
- Cenote CorralCenote Corral Photos
- Grand CenoteGrand Cenote Photos
- Cenote Kukulkankukulkan cenote photos
- The Haloclinehalocline photos
- Cenote AngelitaCanote Angelita Photos.
- Cenote Dos OjosDos Ojos Cenote Photos.
- Cenote EsmereldaCenote Esmerelda Photos
- Jagged FormationsJagged Cavern Formations
- Cenote Chac MoolChac Mool Cenote Photos
- Graphic Index
- Text Index